With more delicious plant-based products, there has never been a better time to make the switch!
More people than ever are ditching animal products and switching to a compassionate vegan lifestyle.
Don’t believe us? Check out these 5 facts that prove it.
- Mintel reports that there has been an increased of vegan products in Australia by 92% since 2014.
- Tyson Foods started a venture capital fund to invest in plant-based and other sustainable protein options.
- Germany announced that it would ban meat from official government functions to set a good example.
- Maple Leaf Foods, a Canadian meatpacking company, has purchased U.S. vegan company Lightlife, a manufacturer of plant-based protein foods.
- Since 1970, cow's milk consumption has dropped a whopping 40 percent in the U.S., while sales of dairy-free milk alternatives have risen by 30 percent since 2011.
The global shift for veganism is here as we eat and understand food. Great news for all the countless animals tortured at factory farms! #GoVegan